Fish Count Embed
2- How to get FishCount Embed ?
You can get a FishCount embed as a landing as well as for a boat. The procedure is almost the same and here are the steps to embed FishCount in your website.
Manage as Landing
Step 1 - Login to your FishCount with the url fishcount.gofish.rocks and click on FishCount Embed.
Step 2 - Select Manage as Landing
If you’re a landing and want to embed fishcount for your landing’s website; click on ‘Manage as Landing’ as shown below.
Upon clicking on ‘Manage as Landing’, fill in the following details –
- Domain URL – Enter your website domain name.
- List – The system allows you to get an embed for two separate types namely –
- Saltwater Fish – This embed will reflect in the FishCounts category as a catch.
- Saltwater Whales and Mammals. – This embed will reflect in the Whale sighting category.
Step 3 - Click on ‘Apply domain in all boats’
Once you fill all details successfully, click on ‘Apply domain in all boats’.
Manage by Boat
If you’re a boat and want to embed the FishCount for your boat website,
Step 1 - Select ‘Manage as Boat’
Fill in the following details –
- Domain URL
- List – Saltwater Fish/Saltwater Whales and Mammals
You’ll be able to see all your embeds in the ‘Domain Page Views’